ZOOM Meeting 23 July @ 7pm PRIMARY CARE NETWORKS (PCNs)
PRIMARY CARE NETWORKS (PCNs) – ‘THE NEW NORMAL?’
Join our special Zoom meeting at
7.00pm on Thursday 23rd July,
where we are very fortunate to have as Dr Jackie Applebee, a GP from Tower Hamlets
widely renowned for her ‘passion for the values of general practice and the NHS’.
For details on how to join us click here
Welcome to the Harrow Patients' Participation Network's website. We hope you find the information posted on this site of interest and helpful. Should you wish to make comment please use our contact page.
Our Aims and Objectives are to:
- Strengthen the relationships between all of Harrow’s Patients' Participation Groups (PPGs);
- Share information, influence best practice, and report back on the ‘patients’ experience’;
- Offer help, support, and guidance to emerging PPGs through our Mentoring Programme;
- Influence, where appropriate, the decision making process in relation to the work of Harrow’s Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) and other partner agencies;
- Ensure that our members are kept informed of NHS health related changes;
- Work alongside partner agencies promoting dialogue between patients and health personnel – Specifically Healthwatch Harrow, Harrow CCG and NHS England;
- Act as a non-party political group, (HPPN represents a broad spectrum of views from surgeries across the borough).
For further information or membership to HPPN please use our contact page or email us on